Saturday, November 12, 2011

Newest Book Series Obsession




The Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost

I just finished This Side of the Grave last night. It wasn't my favorite, but it was still really good. 

It is a story about Cat & Bones. I want to go into so much detail about how much i love these books, but I can't.... I don't want to ruin it. but please read these. but we'll just go with Cat is an illusive half breed, half vampire/half human who has set out to kill vampires. Then she runs into Bones who is a vampire unlike any she has come across before. There is a fine line between hate and love. they walk this line very carfully.

I wasn't so sure about it at first. My twin (aka freaky similar good friend) had the first books when I went to see her for our birthdays. We were standing in line at Disneyland reading (lol) and I got totally sucked into it. 

I had to wait to buy the last two books (This Side of the Grave & One Grave at a Time)! Like I said, I finished This side of the Grave late last night. It was a little slow and hard to get through, but it was worth it. I've started One Grave at a Time and am super excited. The ending of the last book and the beginning of this book has had an interesting twist, I can't wait to see where its going. 

Highly recommended.
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
;