Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lets talk about books

I love books. I really do. I could curl in a ball and read a book in a comfy chair and stay there till my feet fall asleep and probably longer until i got to a good 'stopping point'.

But I think we've all had those books, that are just so slow that they are hard to get through.

I'm talking mostly about:


Each book has 2-3 stories in them.

In #1. the first and second story i soared through, but then the third.... drug on and on and on.
But I made it through.

I decided to give the #2 a chance. Again the first part was really really good. But i'm currently toward the end of the 2nd story and I can't make it more than 5 pages before I have to put it down.

The story line is interesting. I keep wanting to read it to see what happens. but each page is hard to get through. I don't know how its possible, but it is.

I'm used to books that I just couldn't put down.

At what point do you give up on a book?
My mom couldn't finish #1. She gave it back to me. lol.



Photobucket

0 comments:

 
;