Friday, November 23, 2007

Tired of being sick

So last Friday I went to the doctor. I just got insurance as of the first of October. I've been really sick for a long time. Going on three months of this now. It sucks. I have almost no voice. The voice that i do have ranges from little boy going through puberty and a cartoon mouse! I cough so hard it makes my neck and ribs hurt. I have a constantly running/stuffy nose. If I eat to much I get sick.

the doctor gave me some prescriptions... but they don't seem to be helping. My husband says that I cough less with the cough syrup they have me on, but it SURE doesn't feel like it!

I keep saying I just want to be less sick. Really that's all I want. If I could get rid of one thing... I would feel sooo good. Right now it is just so hard. I can't work out, I can't go out for long periods of time. I never know from one minute to the next how I am going to feel or what my body is going to do to me. The 21st we went to the turkey-shoot with my parents. I was in the bathroom before I knew what to do. On thanksgiving I was sneezing and coughing every 5 minutes, I feel like I ruined dinner. Now today I'm just so tired that I don't know what to do with myself.

I just want to be better. I'm so tired of being sick.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 comments:

 
;