Saturday, November 24, 2007

Weird Ass Dreams

So I dream A LOT. I don't know why but i do. Like, more than any normal person should. I can have on average 3 dreams per night. Last night i had a dream about my ex. and i'm not sure who it was or why I was dreaming about it. but we were still in high school. And i was being chased my his friends. And it was in my old neighborhood. And I can't remember, which ex... and I can't remember ever seeing his face in the dream. but I was comforted by their presence. It was really weird. I feel bad for having these dreams. I know I can't control them, but I still feel guilty.

I had another dream that sammy was preagnant. Sammy is my male dog. and i was jealous.

I told you I have some effed up dreams

I had one more but I can't remember which or what was going on.

I don't know why I have so many dreams, or why what happens in them does or does not happen.

0 comments:

 
;