Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Reality

So reality hasn't really sunk in.
but i'm 99% done packing.
i'm getting ready i'm working on it.
but it hasn't hit me yet.
thursday night, i'll be a mess.

i'm pretty proud of my self or holding it in as much as i have.
but as soon as i start thinking about how much i'm going to miss B i get chocked up. i can't think about it or i will cry. so ya.

i'm waiting on my uniforms to dry, then i'll pack those, then i'll pack my towels aroud everything.

then all i have to do is pack my back pack (carry on) and i'm done. HOLY CRAP!!!
___________________________________________________

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction
- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

4 comments:

Megan said...

Oh how I am going to miss my Rotty :(

But you, woman, are AMAZING and FANTASTIC, and one day, if I have a daughter, you are everything I would want her to be.

Keep yourself safe love!!

Cate said...

I am going to miss you so much :( BE SAFE and come home soon!

aLLie said...

I'm going to miss you!!! You'll be in my prayers!

Elaine said...

Rotty, you will be so missed. I wish all the best for you and a safe journey. You are a strong woman.

 
;