Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

It has been roughly 70 days since I said "See You Later" to my amazing husband!
I have approximately 40 days until I get to see him again. WHOA Dude.

Sometimes I miss him more than I thought was physically possible. But I know that there are a lot of other woman out there going through the same thing, been through the same thing, and have been apart much much MUCH longer than this. I pull from their strength to get through this.

I have seriously so much to do before we see each other.
Oh for the love of the military wives everywhere. hahaha.

I get to:
  • Pack up our entire apartment
  • Get all the move paperwork done
  • Supervise the packer
  • Supervise the movers
  • Get the car weighed empty
  • Pack all the 'non-ship' stuff in my little bitty car
  • Pack my stuff
  • Get the car weighed full
  • Pack the pupster & me in the car and drive the 10 hours down to where he'll be.

I CAN'T WAIT!

I really feel like this drive will be the next chapter of our lives. Its definably the start of the next chapter of my life. I am so excited.

My parents keep trying to convince me that I need to let one of them drive down with me. To be honest, I really want to do this step alone. I may be young to some, but I've lived the life people 2x my age could only dream of. I need to do this for ME. I need to do this for me ALONE! Bless their hearts for worrying about me, but this is something I need to do on my own.

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
;