Thursday, December 13, 2007

Adventures on public Transportation

So yesterdays commute home... wow! I've seen some weird odd shiit on the max on my commutes. Yesterdays however topped them all. Not in a weird way so much, more as a 'dear lord wtf' sort of way.

So everything seems normal. I left work a little early because i arrived early, and made my way to the street car. I had my head phones on and was just waiting. So the street car shows up and i wait for the doors to open. The doors open and i'm SMACKED in the face with this wall-of-stench! it seriously was sooooooooooo rank in there. Guess what, there was only 1 man on board!!!!! that dude stunk up the whole effing car BY HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i politely take my seat next to the heater and try to hide the fact that i'm plugging my nose. He may stink but i don't want to be rude, plus he could be a psycho... i wouldn't put it past him. From now on he's known as stinky. So stinky is standing up by the conductors booth when we get on. No one sits around me so i just stare out the window. Stinky sits down, and i'm sorry i had to look at him. HALF his ass is hanging out. its all pimply and icky looking. i literally gagged!

We keep going down the route and people keep getting on and off. Finally someone sits down next to me. At this point i'm almost ready to pass out. She and i look at each other and and exchange horrified looks. Stinky stands up and goes to grab the hand holder thingy bar and his pants are still falling off and now his bigg ole belly is showing and we both look away. Then stinky gets off and me and the girl just start busting up laughing. Thank god my stop was next because i needed fresh air.

ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyyy gawd! it was quite possibly the grossest experience of my life.

0 comments:

 
;