Sunday, December 16, 2007

WOOT Blazers win again!!

They are 7 in a row right now

12-12

They are 7-1 for the month of december!

next a 5 home game stretch!


I never gave a crap about basketball before meeting my huband. now i'm all about it! seriously. I never thought i would willingly watch a whole game. I'm so so excited!! we beat the nuggets tonight and they're stuck up players! gah! they make me so mad... you fouled! get over it! seriously!


then they started pretending like one of our guys did something to them when you can see on the replay that they're making it up! dumbasses! seriously!


tomorrow we play New Orleans, then wednesday we play Toronto, then the nuggets again, only on home court! hahaha! i can't wait for friday!


we bought tickets to the game! i can't wait!!





0 comments:

 
;