Thursday, December 6, 2007

Funny Happenings

So i commute. It takes me about an hour to two hours to get two AND from work everyday.


in my commute i take public transportation. Each day i take the light rail (MAX), the street car, the bus, and the Portland Sky tram

On my commute i have 'conversations' with people. Not everyone just the people who i see on a normal day. The main people are: crunchy haired girl, cunstruction boy, wheel chair walker guy, mexican cunstructo man... and so on. I don't know why i have these converstions i just do. I notice things about them and i say so in my head. Like yesterday i noticed that crunch hair girl dyed her hair. It was pulled back so i couldn't tell the color for sure but its darker. looks less crunchy that way. i say upgrade. Then i saw cunstrction boy who is trying to grow facial hair badly... but isn't succeding. it looks kind of funny on him really.

OH i forgot about sleeping dude. There is this guy i see not as often as i used to. but he is ALWAYS asleep. Now i'm guilty of falling asleep on my commute but i try my best not to. this dude is full on head waving with the motion of the MAX asleep. it makes me laugh. He's not homeless because he has a badge on and i've seen him get into his car... well i assume because of this he's not homeless. but he seriously has magical powers because he NEVER misses his stop. he wakes up magically before his stop. i don't get it.

I do this at work to. I'm not sure why. There is this little asian (i say asian because i'm not sure what nationality she is, i know i'm bad) that works in the office next to ours. She's this tiny friendly little spit fire. Well i was going to the bathroom and she came in. the woman pisses like a faucet! seriously! i had to stop my self from laughing.

okay... i'll stop for now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! I love "crunchy haired girl"! I do this sometimes. It's amazing the things we do to entertain ourselves.

 
;