Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Shocked

I'm seriously shocked about this elections outcome. I'm shocked. I'm worried and i'm not sure what to think.

I've never hidden the fact that i was never an Obama fan. How am i to respect and honor a man who has never served a day in the military, but now has complete control over us? I'm sick with worry right now.

As i sit here preparing to be deployed and the nation is now under the control of somone who has no idea what its like.

I'm speechless.
I wasn't prepared for this. I'm sick with worry right now....

2 comments:

Carly said...

I'm so sorry. I would be nervous too in your shoes. Let's just hope that he listens to what the military leaders have to say and defers to those with military knowledge and experience.

Megan said...

I feel ya hon.

 
;