Monday, November 10, 2008

Today's the day

Today's the day that i have to tell my work that i'm deploying. I'm SCARED OUT OF MY MIND! I'm more scared of telling them than i am of actually going over there.

This is not a 'military friendly' state for the most part. And that goes for this place too. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE my job. Love it! But i've sort of tested the waters when it came down that i could be deployed and what i heard wasn't good. lol. So i just kept my mouth shut and waited. Well now its do or die time.

I'm going to tell my 2 immediate bosses this morning. I'm so nervous i'm shaking. I don't know how they'll react or anything.

lord, give me the stregth to stand up for what i'm doing and grant them the understanding that i'm doing this for noble reasons.

everyone cross your fingers for me...
 
;