Thursday, November 13, 2008

matt, liz and madeline

If you haven't been following this blog, then you should cause your missing out on reading some intense, funny, interesting, life changing stuff.
http://www.mattlogelin.com/

Its about the life of a normal guy who tragically lost his wife 27 hours after she gave birth to their beautiful daughter madeline. Its an amazing story and Matt's journey from that day to now is amazing. He's taken his tragic event to help other women and single parent family's all over the US.

the post we're here to talk about is this one:
http://www.mattlogelin.com/archives/2008/11/11/thank-you/

I've added the badge to my blog (you can see it on the top on the right hand side).

from matts blog:

for those of you who’ve gotten to know me over the past few months, you know where i stand politically. if you click through to the site, you may be surprised to find that their spokesperson is someone with whom i disagree politically. despite this, i wholeheartedly support this charity for all the good that they’ve done for abused, abandoned and neglected children. now…i’m not asking for anything here, but if you’re looking for a way to make a difference this holiday season, this organization is a great one. if you’re hoping to send something to madeline, instead please consider donating the equivalent amount to my stuff bags so that other children can feel the love of countless people they will never meet.

Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our lives that we forget that there are other people out there struggling. So I'm passing this on to you all. I know you guys are amazing people!!

1 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

I've been reading Matt's site for quite a few months now. Very sad, yet inspiring.

P.S. I tagged you for a meme on my blog. :)

 
;