Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Latest Obsession

This SHOW!!!! This show messes me up every damn time. GOOD GOD! I swear. I cry every single gosh darn time. I'm actually watching it at the moment. And of course of all people to be on here its a disabled vet. And that messes me up EVERY TIME!!! Just thinking about this family brings tears to my eyes. I love it. I can't stop watching it.

this one guy got injured while servince in desrert storm and CVS Pharmacy donated a wheel chair that allowed him to stand for the first time in 15 years. i'm freaking crying at this show. i love it!!!

I think there are such thing as everyday hero's. This man is an everyday hero. This show is an Everyday hero. and i am obsessed with it. If this show is on, i have to stop on it. I have to watch it. Its amazing.

1 comments:

Cammie said...

we love this show at our house too! Makes my husband tear up every single time

 
;