Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2 New Blogs

so with the new year I've started a couple new projects.

my first one is a Photo Blog with a group of amazing woman i love.
- One Day at a Time -
we'll do weekly 'assignments' and we're each assigned to a day. my day is Tuesday .

and my second one is a fitness blog.
I've been working on my fitness, working out, and being overall healthier for a while now. Now, i just have a blog about it.

- Project Fit Rotty -

this is what happens with a sarcastic smart ass attempts to be fit and lose weight. I'm going to post recipes, strategies, and anything else i can think of.

I'm working on buttons for each.

hope you enjoy them both.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Mrs Ashley said...

That's great! I started a Project 365 blog as well. I added you on SparkPeople by the way. :)

 
;