Monday, January 4, 2010

Frustrated

I just realized that there is no way i'll be able to go to school this term or next term. so looks like fall term 2010 is the closest i'll come to going back to school.

I'm so frustrated i could cry.

Edit:

Well, i did cry.

but after i screwed my head on straight, i decided to email the advisor for my old college. But i got no good news.

I asked her if she knew of any decent colleges online to earn my degree from.
Looks like i'm between a rock and a hard place

I have to work, because B isn't
I want to go to school, but can't due to my hours
I want to move with B when we get orders, but i could stay here for 3 terms and finish it out. but i won't.

again... i'm frustrated

Photobucket

1 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

sorry you're disappointed. :(

 
;