Thursday, April 30, 2009

PSA: To all Husbands

So I have come to the conclusion that we are on the verge of a pandemic. No, i'm not talking about the swine flu. I have talked to several of my girl friends and we all have the same thing going on in our lives right now.... Jerkface Husband Syndrome. This is serious people.

If it was just me, i would think that maybe i was overreacting. but now i have 4 CONFIRMED cases of Jerkface Husband Syndrome (JHS).

Case #1 - 1 husband said that his wife was deliberately pissing him off by saying "I'm glad you stayed in tonight because you're not feeling well". riiiiiiiight

Case #2 - causing wife to cry ON HER BIRTHDAY!

Case #3 - still in review. but i know it to be completely factual.

Case #4 - wife was told by a friend that her H had kissed another female. This was pre marriage, but not pre-dating. he is here with me, she is 5 months pregnant and home.

So wives be on the look out for JHS. and lord help you if your husband comes down with this.

Dear husbands,
please be nice to your wives. we put up with a lot, don't make it harder on us.
-love-
your wife (s).


1 comments:

The Mrs. said...

STANDING OVATION!!!

 
;