Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm In Shock

NEWS ARTICLE

Marie was my coworker. We saw her every day. She was nice and friendly. i just found out today. Wow.


I just saw her on thursday. She had been taking fridays off. they had just bought the speed boat not to long ago, like less than a month.

one of our delivery drivers was her sisterinlaw. I'm in shock.
i'm to shocked to even cry right now.

they can't find her body. I just.. its just... whoa.
just whoa.

There is a FUCKING REASON you're not supposed to drink and drive.
i don't care if your driving a car, a boat, or a fucking moped.
Just.Don't.Do.It!
Seriously!



Boating Under the Influence is a big deal. Someone operating a boat with a blood alcohol content of over .10% is 10 times more likely to die in a boating accident than somone driving a boat sober. BUI is reponsible for 34% of fatal boating accidents every year.



0 comments:

 
;