Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sometimes i wonder...

What it would be like to just quit. To just walk away. To just tell them all that what they're doing is fucked up, that whats going on is jacked.

So, Thursday i get pulled into an impromptu meeting about my job. apparently my position is being eliminated. and they're offering me another job in the company. It hasn't been created yet, but it will be with in the next month. I'd basically be the Secretary for the whole company. I'd love to tell you that i should take it, and i'm excited for the new opportunity. but i just can't. I hate the way they treat me, i hate the way i feel. i just hate it all. I just want to get out of there.

their they value the ability to blow smoke up someones ass instead of loyalty, work quality and job performance. i'm just so tired of it.

I'm tired of busting my ass and getting no where.
I'm tired of trying soooooooooo hard and getting smacked back down.
I'm tired of caring and getting nothing in return.

I just want to quit. I just want to get out. I hate it so much i cry. I hate it so much im exhausted from pretending.

dear lord, please let B get a job so i can get out of there. thank you for blessing me with the ability to work. but i just hope B gets an opportunity soon! :(


thanks for letting me vent!

0 comments:

 
;