Thursday, October 7, 2010

I told you so

So I've really been getting into this whole couponing and freebie business. I've been scoping out a lot of sites and really doing my research.

I EVEN made a coupon BINDER! **collective gasp in awe**

So a couple days ago I posted a bunch of freebie stuff on my facebook page. I guess it clogged a couple of my friends reader board, and I got some complaints.

So I decided to start a coupon and freebie blog for my friends and family.

I thought that I would share what I found with the rest of my friends and family. I thought, If i like this, they'll like this.

and so

Rotty's Freebie & Coupon blog was born.

I'm having a lot of fun doing it. I'm really not doing it at the moment to put all the deals in the world up there.

I just spend a lot of time going through the blogs and feeders for freebies and coupons that I would use, So why not share them.

and now they can see them all in one place instead of a bunch of links on my face book page.




Photobucket

0 comments:

 
;