Wednesday, January 2, 2008

commute adventures

So on todays episode i got introduced to a new player in my commute. I have named her several times in my head, but the name is to long so it must be shortend. This morning, i thought i could make it to the park-n-ride, but i didn't have enough gas. So i missed the early early train by like 3 min. oh well. but then i is Pouring rain and i forgot my gloves. And to top it off B forgot to buy me a jan pass, so i had to buy a weekly pass. boo for wasting money.

i got a heater seat. so good for that.

then in comes the new charachter in my little head game i like to call a commute. so far her name is "old ADD lady who needs to shut the hellz up". see what i'm saying about the name. I have seen her a couple times before, but could pretty much ignore her. The clincher was a couple weeks ago when she was swinging her lunch bag and almost hit me with it. This lady can NOT stand still to save her life. and she will talk to anyone and everyone loudly! i have a volume on my mp3 player that barely changes. its loud enough to drown out most of the noises but not to high that i can't hear the 'bing bongs' of the conductor coming over the speaker.
This may seem meaning less, but i had to turn up my volume. i was not pleased.
all in all it wasn't too bad
got to work early

0 comments:

 
;