Sunday, January 27, 2008

Life

~SCHOOL~
It is tough. it is hard. and i hate it.
I'm really struggling this term.
I'm 3 weeks in. this is a shorter term just with the holidays.
one class we only meet 9 times. but she's super duper cool ultra awesome teacher extraordinaire!
this term I'm taking Math 65, Speech 111, and Business Administration 205!!
Math = I like math, i just like it as long as i understand it. When i don't get it... i hate it!
Speech = fun stuff! i love the class!
Business = eh... i don't feel like I'm learning anything. i really don't. So far all we have done is answer questions about what 'we feel' and answering questions out of the book. super stupid busy work. make me think dammit!

but next term i get to start my design courses. that I'm happy about but at the same time not so much. I'm happy because I'll finally feel like I'm going to school for something productive. but it sucks because the school is sooooooooooooo far away. it sucks. I'm most likely going to spend more time on the road to and from classes then actually in the classes them selves. but I'll be almost done. next term is the 1 year mark for me to be done.

~Working Out~
I want a gym membership so bad! i do!
Its not 'doable' to work out at work just because of time and transportation.
but i could totally do it if i had a membership to the place up the street.
its a no name place. i could work out before class, or i coudl work out after class.
but selling my husband on this is.... not possible!
its like 40.00 a month.
i would like to try it out for a month (its only 40.00) and see how it works out.
see how i like it, see if i can do it.
we'll see how it goes.

~Work~
So the person i like 'best' at work is leaving. She got a chief position in a differant department. I love her. She offered me the same postiton down in her department. I am seriously thinking about it but i'm not sure what to do. I think i'm going to keep trying it where i am. but if after she starts her new position, if it gets way worse, i'm gonna have to move. I don't want to but i don't want to hate work either. i feel bad, but i also have to make the best decision for me.

0 comments:

 
;