Monday, September 27, 2010

Who wants to see the new house?!?

So I thought I'd lighten the mood a bit. Seems like everyone I know is down a bit today. So I didn't want to distract with to much more. So I thought I'd post some house pictures. Nice and Neutral. lol.

These photos are all the ones I took with my cell phone the day we came to sign the lease. We've been in the house a little over a week. Once we get settled I'll post better pictures.
This is the front of the house


This is looking in the front door (you're looking into the living room)

This is the living room



This is the dining & kitchen area (looking left from the entry way)


This is the chalkboard on the back of the kitchen cabinets

This is the family room (looking from the kitchen out into the back yard)



this is the master bedroom.
the previous tenants (aka the owners niece) had a 'beach' themed bedroom


Master bathroom


Guest room #1 - AKA B's office


Guest room #2 - AKA my office
The previous tenants had twin little girls
This WILL be repainted


Guest bathroom
ugly purple color
apparently the previous tenants LOVED the whole faux-chair rail look
::gags quietly to self::

This is the back yard
(stepping out from the slider and looking right)


my orange tree on the far right side of the house.



random tree with a random deck attached
there used to be a 'tree house' here i guess.


this is standing at the far fence looking at the back yard

and my lovely pomegranate tree that is overflowing from the neighbors yard
There's one in the front too.
SCORE!

Photobucket

1 comments:

 
;