Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sometimes there are no words..

So I don't remember if I posted on this topic or not.

My BFF A has a scuzzy evil boy friend/fiance. It really depends on what day of the week it is on their status.

When I say scuzzy, I don't mean dead beat dad or a lazy ass loser. I'm talking about a verbally abusive, manipulative, ass hole of EPIC proportions.

He's told A that She's a terrible mother, that D is a horrid kid and its all her fault. He's told her that no one will ever love her like he does and that the only men that she will find will fuck her and leave her like the trash she is.... and so on... and so on...

They live together in a 2 bedroom apartment, that he pays for. but the second bedroom isn't for D, OH NO! That is his office 'his space'. So D sleeps in the same room as them.

I could go on, but i'll stop there.

On Thursday my BFF A left her scuzzy BF/Fiance

that night he got mad over something small, threw her phone against the wall (the one D sleeps against). and said if she didn't do what he said, he'd kick them out, this was at 3 am and she has to get up at 530 for work.

He showed up at her work the next day bringing the crazy all up in the lobby of her work. demanding that she give him her keys so he could take their car home and move all her shit out.

She showed up at their place with her mom (left D (my amazing god son)at her moms place) and moved the majority of her stuff out.

he cried, and begged, etc.
He even went as far as to take out a gun (wtf) and threaten to kill himself.
He gave her his old phone, so he could be in contact with her. She took it because her moms place doesn't have a land line.

She left, and is at her moms place. (her mom is all moved out and living with her boyfriend), so she has a month to find a new place before their lease is up.

He called/texted her begging.
His friend texted/posted on FB that he's in the hospital with chest pains. Apparently he has high blood pressure.
They diagnosed him with an anxiety attack and doped him up. his friend says he keeps asking for her.

I call bull shit/mind games.

She's free financially of him once she gets her tax return (she's getting close to 5000).

I wish I could say I was surprised, but I'm not.
She took him back.
She found out last night he cheated on her 2x
but he threatened to go home to Thailand. and she freaked out about him leaving.


She honest to goodness said "If I can get him to agree to go to therapy, I can fix this"
I just want her to be free of him.
But he'll be good for a couple days. and she'll let her self soften up to him. and the cycle will just repeat.

This makes me sad beyond words. Like my post title suggests. Sometimes there are no words.
I can't let myself be sucked into it any more.
I have to distance myself.

I'm far enough away now that I can't physically help her anymore. but my heart just can't take the drama.

I swear to all that is holy, that if she tells me that he's verbally abusing her again, or he starts a verbal tirade I'm calling CPS.
No one is looking out for that little boy. I love him with every fiber of my being and he is my one and only priority in this fucked up situation.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Mrs. Case said...

wasnt she pregnant by him, too a few months ago?? if my memory is corect i hope she doesnt get pregnant again. :(

 
;