Monday, April 22, 2013

Hush Hush Series by Becca Fitzpatrick

I'm going through my "read books" section on my Kindle and catch up on some of the books and series i've read but never updated on.

Hush Hush Series
By Becca Fitzpatrick

I read this series a long time ago (maybe over a year) but i've always liked it, I even recommended it to my mom. She was unimpressed, but liked them. She called them 'fluff... entertaining fluff'. lol

The Hush Hush series follows Nora Grey. She's just a normal teenager living her life, until Patch shows up. Then she is dragged into a war she never knew was happening. and its just her luck, she has a key role in the war.

Its your typical girl meets boy, boy annoys girl, boy saves girl, girl is convinced boy is stalking her, girl admits feelings for boy, and boy tells her he's a fallen angel sworn to protect her.

awww, sweet love.

Honestly though, I think its a cute story. Its definitely not a series that stimulates the mind, but its a cute story.  I read all 4 books. I totally got sucked into it.



Photobucket

0 comments:

 
;