Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lesson in Leaving

Lets just classify these last 2 days as "one of those days". You know where you just don't quite feel 100%.

There's really no reason for me to feel off, but i do. I'm healthy, I'm relatively happy, but its just not the same with out B here. I know, I'm lucky, i get to talk to him almost every day. On the weekends sometimes multiple times in the day, with text messages to boot.

This is the longest time I've been away from him and been home. Its weird to be home to be honest.

When i was in Iraq. I was gone roughly: 135 days

B will be gone roughly: 116 days.


No one really understands how you can possibly be away from each other 100 days or more from your husband, wife, or loved one.

Its not easy.... but its how I've known to live.

There's really no point to this post. but I've been feeling all mixed up and jumbled and its kind of hard to get out a fluid thought out if my life depended on it.

but eh. whats a blog for if not to spew streams of thought, no matter the completeness of the thought.

I think I'll leave you all with this picture. My friend was messing around on photoshop and made it for me. I love her and I love this picture!



Photobucket

0 comments:

 
;