Saturday, June 12, 2010

What do you do...

To Relax?

Lately, I've been very worked up into my 'poor me', 'I'm so lonely', blah blah blah blahness... So I've decided to take a few moments to relaaaxxxxx.... *slooowwww siigggh*

So what do you do to relax?

1) reading in the sunshine

2) a cool glass of sweet tea.

3) This may sound weird, but. i like to turn the shower on, and then sit or lay down in the shower. When i used to get bad anxiety attacks, this was the one thing that would bring me down before i broke. It has an amazing calming effect.

4) blogging. You'd be surprised how many posts i type out, or half get out, but don't publish. Sometimes when i have so much in my head... typing it out helps.

5) Curling up in bed (sometimes with a beer, lol) and reading until you can't keep your eyes open. I really do enjoy my reading.


So What do you do to relax? if you repost, please comment me a link. Thanks


Photobucket

0 comments:

 
;