Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mid week check in

I've been thinking about setting a goal for myself. I need something to shoot for. I know myself well enough that I need to get a goal in mind. Something to reach for and to work towards. 

So, I think I've found a goal.

We're going home on leave in roughly 52 days.
I would like to lose 20 lbs in 52 days.
I know its a long shot, but I think I can do it. that's roughly 3lbs a week for 7 weeks. 


I've been reading a lot of blogs, articles, magazines, books, etc on weight loss/healthy eating lately. I actually bought 2 books from the BX last week:






I think I'm going to start posting my meal plans and get everything down.
That way its all accountable.
Tomorrow I'm going to weigh myself.
I'm a little nervous about it.

My FIL was in town for the last 4 days. I've haven't seen so much red meat in I don't know how long.

Saturday - Steaks for dinner
Sunday - Prime rib for fathers day
Monday - Burgers at Great America
Tuesday - Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich for lunch.



Granted each day I tracked my calories, and I've been at my calorie limit. Except for Tuesday, I was over by 140.
So, I hope I've lost some weight. But I'm not going to be surprised if i haven't.
I'll let you know how it goes.

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
;