Saturday, June 2, 2012

Sick

Its 11:30.... My alarms are set to start going off at three minute intervals at 4:25.

I originally went to bed and passed out asleep around 7:30.

I woke up at 9:45 with a really bad leg cramp.

I'm so nauseated it is hard to sleep.

I'm some where between shaking with fever and throwing up from waves of nausea.

I haven't been this sick in a long time.

To bad there is no time to recoup

I have to get up for training my troops in the morning. I'm hoping my duckies take it easy on me.

We're hosting a farewell dinner/bbq tomorrow night for a friend, its the only time we can all get together before my best guy friend (moving to the east coast) and B leave (going to Texas for training). Its to late to cancel, amd i'm honestly really looking forward to seeing everyone, but its going to be rough.

Getting sick never comes at a good time.

I would like to get a time machine and go back to when being sick came with chicken noodle soup and juice. Along with a free day off school and the only worry was the lack of good day time TV.

Sometimes being an adult sucks


0 comments:

 
;