Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Migraines suck

I'm currently typing this from my phone add I am laying on my couch with an ice pack on my head.

This is a migraine for the first time in a while can't be attributed, linked, or blamed on dehydration.

I'm on a diet, one that I've done before.I've nit introduced any thing new to my system. And I'm drinking water like its.... Uh.... Water? Haha. I'm dealing peeing every 30 minutes like clockwork.

After a particularly bad dream last night, I woke up with a headache around 3am. I was finally able to get back to sleep around 730 for about an hour.

Now I'm laying here struggling to not get sick.

Ask my normal coping techniques aren't working.

These really suck.

Oh also, I posted something on facebook about my migraines. My cousin said that it seems like our families girl's all get them.

I've said something similar to my doctor set some point and he said that migraines weren't hereditary. But it just seems strange to me that so many of us can have them and there not be a link.


0 comments:

 
;