Sunday, June 1, 2008

confused...

so apparently i lost a friend and i didn't know it. apparently i'm lame, and sad, and fake. I was unaware of this.


but to the person who thinks this of me, i still think you're a good person. you can hate me and whatever but i have nothing but nice things to say about you. i think you're a good person with a big heart. and i'm deeply sorry for doing what ever i did to make you upset at me. i'm sorry i didn't text you on your birthday. i'm sorry that i was trying to let you have fun with your friends. i'm sorry what i sent you was late. i'm sorry for the things i did that i don't know that i did. i've told you this, but apparently it doesn' treally matter. you've made up your mind about me. and thats okay. you will think what you want to. i'll still be me.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Wow. I could have written this post about 2 years ago.
It hurt a lot when it was fresh, but now looking back on things, I am soooo much better off without that person.
Sorry though, break-ups suck, platonic or no.

Mrs.Rotty said...

thank you so much for your kind words

 
;