Sunday, June 22, 2008

Names...

Soooooooooooooo maybe i've been hanging out on with the baby bains a little to much.
but today the idea of names was brought up so i thought i'd think about it. lol

I like the idea of naming kids after family names.

i like Dean Robert (my dads middle and first name)

or Dean Allen (my dads middle name his dads first name)

I'm not so keen on Allen Robert but i do like Robert Allen.

Robert has been a long standing family name. My grandfather, dad, brother, and my moms dad were all roberts of some form. lol.

my girl name is a sealed deal. i've known what it was going to be for years.

Elanore Anne. My grandmothers twin sister was Elanore and she died really young of black cancer and i want to use that name. and anne is my moms middle name. I wouldn't use her first name because she hates her name. lol.

okay that was hard. must walk away from the baby brains.
_____________________________
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Marjie/Bridey said...

Bridey's middle name is Ann, too. lol

Miranda said...

Oh, but rotty, you LOVE us baby brains and you know it!

I love family names for babies, and I really love Elanore.

 
;