Sunday, June 15, 2008

death, my drunk ramblings

Today I found out someone I've gone to school with since almost kindergarten died. my Friend Donna's dad died this week.
lord rest their souls.

I've come to realize just how much i would be at a loss if the people i hold deeply in my life died suddenly and with out warning.

my mom; even though she wasn't that great growing up. everyone has their faults. i think she's an amazing friend now. She's not that great as a mom, but now that I'm older she's a good friend, she's one of my best friends and one of the first people i call when anything happens. Given the child hood she had its not surprising she's missing the 'mom' gene. but she makes a decent friend.

my dad. he's am amazing amazing amazing person. i don't know what i would do with out him. he's so calm and mellow and go with the flow. he gives and gives and gives. He's the type of person i aspire to be. if he wasn't there to call when i needed something, when i needed advise, or when i needed directions i think I'd be lost, broke, and sad. lol. i knew from age 4 i wanted to be exactly like my dad. he's a great dad. i kind of miss being a kid and him having the ability to fix everything that came around. he's not so good with money, but he's good with just about everything else.

my little brother is my comic relief. god that boy is funny. he's working the same job i was 2 years ago. I don't miss it one little bit. okay i take that back i miss the pay. Robbie is amazing. he's just so funny. i can come to him for just about anything, as long as he doesn't have to get up early and he's good.

my husband... he deserves his own post.

0 comments:

 
;