Monday, June 23, 2008

The many adventures of captain clumsy

SO i think i may be the clumsiest (is that even a word) person ever created.

so yesterdays adventure.

i went to BK for lunch and got a big old soda.
i drive off. stop at the stop light, go to take a drink and dump like 1/4 of the soda down the front of me. yep and I'm wearing white. fuck.
so i go back to my room and change.


This mornings adventure.
i cut the top of my mouth.
but you'll never guess how.
.................eating a fucking apple.
told you never guess.

i love when i get random marks on my body too.
yesterday i found a huge ass bruise under my right knee. don't know where it came from but whatever. lol

these were the many adventures of captain clumsy!
________________________________________
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

0 comments:

 
;