Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tattoos.

actually i want several tattoos.
i know what i want.
i know what they symbolize.
I am afraid of 2 things.

1) that they'll hurt like a bitch
2) once i start i won't be able to stop.

i find tattoos sexy and beautiful if they have thoughts and meanings behind them.

i want wings angel wings on my back for family members I've lost.

i want my 'mommy' on my right foot, and 'papooli' on my left foot. (sappy alert) that way no matter where i am, where i go, or what environment I'm in my parents will always walk with me.

i want sometimes always on my side. its a thing between B and I.

i also want this tattoo i saw forever and a half ago.

its the blue sparrow bird on has devil horns, one has a halo. I want those on either shoulder.

I think that tattoos are AMAZING!
_____________________________

Photobucket

0 comments:

 
;