Sunday, June 15, 2008

My Amazing Husband

I have the most functional dysfunctional loving relationship ever. We're both broken from our child hood but it works. he's my balancing point and my complete opposite. where i am weak he is strong and where he is weak i am strong.

He's last minute, go with the flow, laid back, amazing man.
I'm way early, overly organized, have to know whats going on at all times woman.

he grounds me and makes me realize that if the dishes aren't' done because I'm doing home work its okay. that if the laundry piles up because we're busy, that's alright.

he's an amazing person.
i miss him when He's not around.
i totally don't want this to sound bad. but i could live with out him, i just don't want to. my life is just sooooooooooooo much better when he's around. just sitting on the couch and watching TV or the basket ball game while we're both doing homework... he's just there for me and that's an amazing feeling.

right now I'm gone and out of town. i miss him more then i think he knows honestly. i miss him in ways i didn't used to. I used to think that missing him meant i was a big old crying weeping sad mess of a girl. i don't kneed to be like that for him to know i miss him.

he helps me work through a lot of things. he's my support and my rock. i think he's an amazing and loving person. he means the world to me!!!

1 comments:

Tink1272 said...

I know exactly what you mean. I seem to have the same relationship with my DH. :-) It's fun, isn't it?

 
;