Sunday, June 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home

So i've been home for 2 days now.
Its such a calming feeling to finally be home and be able to relax. I will miss the ability to do what i want when i want, nest all night, and have the bed all to my self. But i think the thing i'll miss the most is the AC. FUCK its hot here. Muggy today more than anything. lol.

Tomorrow is our 1 year anniversary. Being young, married, poor, college students makes for a slim anniversary. But i don't really care. Ya i kinda wish we had some big trip planned or a second honey moon or somthing like that. but i figure whats 1 or 2 years when we have a life time together. I'm just happy i'm home, safe, and happy. I'm not on orders somewhere or something like that.

I'm just calm. i'm happy.

___________________________
Photobucket

1 comments:

Tink1272 said...

Happy anniversary! Hopefully it gets less muggy. At least it seems the rain is done! :-)

 
;