Friday, June 6, 2008

Life goes on...

So Life goes on.
shit happens, you move on., you grown, you learn, and you change.

Friends may come and go
but the ones who drop when life gets rough probably weren't all that great to begin with.
I wear my heart on my sleve. I care deeply and with my whole heart. I care from the deepest part of me. and often that turns to bite me in the ass. and i'm okay with that.

So life goes on...

the term ends on the 12th and i'm so so so ready for this term to be over.
this arch 110 class is annoyingly and quietly killing me. lol.
i'm currently gradded with a big red F. but if i turn in my back work (and finish all my half done projects)i'll get to pass with a B! lol.

This coming summer i am going to seriously die. lol. Its a shorter term, and i'm taking 12 credits.
but i'd rather get them done and over with.

This weekend is drill. and i have my pass or die PT test. i'm ready. i just have to suck it up and deal with it.

23 days till my anniversary! i'm TOTALLY excited.
we're broke as a choke, but as long as we're together. i'm totally okay.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
picture for today
Photobucket

0 comments:

 
;