Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


I was honored to be given an award by tw0 wonderful friends Mommy Life & Him + Me. They're both amazing woman and I'm truly blessed to know them!!


In order to receive the award, the following must be completed:

Thank the person(s) who nominated you and link their blogs.
Copy the award and paste it above.
Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.

Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blogs.

But first, here are 7 mildly interesting things about me.

  1. I have a serious shower ritual. If it gets interrupted, it throws off my whole day.
  2. I have a mini mild serious obsession with rubber duckies.
  3. I hurt myself more than any person I've ever known.
  4. I'd rather be barefoot than ever wear shoes any day. but i have over 30 pairs of shoes.
  5. I'm a camping, rafting, hiking girl mixed with a hair salon, pedicure, reformed tom boy.
  6. I've asked for power tools or guns for Christmas every year since i was 12
  7. If I had the money, I'd quit my job and open a bakery.

my 7 award winners are

Southern Belle Baby

Pink Haired Momma

Just Add Water

I've changed my name to mommy

love to shop mom

Jcam's Freaking Awesome Blog

My Eggs & Ham


Photobucket



5 comments:

MrsM said...

Thank you so much for the award!

We definitely have something in common-I too would much rather be barefoot, and my shoe "collection" reflects that. I have two pairs of shoes-a pair of flip flops for summer and a pair of ballet flats for the cold season. I have been thinking about getting boots, but boots require socks and I HATE socks so I think I'll just go with what I know and love. Besides it hardly ever snows here anyway!

Isha said...

I gave it to you last week, too! :)

Pink Haired Momma said...

AH! Awesome! thank you so much for awarding me! I mut say i could live the ret of my life without ever wearing shoes again too, but my closet is full of all kinds that my H4L says I bought, so i MUST use! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rotty!! You're awesome. :)

Just Add Walter said...

I love rubber duckies too! I used to have a whole bathroom decorated like that in college!!!

thanks so much for the award!

 
;