Sunday, November 1, 2009

Drunken Post

Please disregard if you are not interested in hearing the drunken ramblings of a sexually deprived semi-newlywed.

This is the longest time I’ve been home and B has been away. I'm normally the one who leaves. I'm the one who deploys. I'm the one who goes away.

This... This whole him going away thing is new to me.

Don't get me wrong. I've dated my fair share of military men. I've dated a navy boy, an Army boy, and a couple Air force guys.... but this time is different.

This time it’s my husband. This time it’s my heart... my love. My counterpart. It’s a little weird.

When I’m away I can distract myself with this or that... I’m not home with laundry and dishes, and taking the dog out, and work, and life stresses. I can do it. I've done it before. But it’s so much different. Lol....

He comes home tomorrow....
T-minus les than 24 hours.


I miss him.
I miss my other half.
I miss my counterpart.
I miss my partner.
I miss my husband.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Just Add Walter said...

glad he is coming home!! hope you guys have a great "reunion"!!

Frugal Vicki said...

I hope you guys had a great reunion! Remember to give him five extra kisses next time you go away, remembering how much he will miss you!
OMG! If you deploy, you can't blog, can you? What will I do?

We can become pen pals ;)

 
;