Monday, November 30, 2009

Friend Making Monday!

Its FMM PEOPLE! This weeks simple survey:


1. Favorite website: probably thenest.com/thebump.com

2. Favorite color: Blue, i've always been a blue fan!

3. Facebook? I love facebook. but my family doesn't know about my blog and i'd like to keep it that way.

4. Favorite Christmas song? oh way to many to count. probably anything my amy grant. she's my favorite christmas singer by far

5. Christmas tree: Real or fake? REAL!! fake trees are just lame

6. Hottest celebrity? at the moment... probably taylor lautner (mmmm jacob)... but vampire erick for the win FOR SURE!

7. Favorite restaurant? i'm a simple girl, probably olive garden

8. Favorite magazine? as much as i dislike her show. rachel ray's magazine. i love it

9. Favorite thing to drink around the holidays? mimosa's

10. Favorite Christmas movie. ELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

Mimosa's? Well, that is interesting! I LOOOOVVVE Olive Garden's salad. Mmmm and their Chocolate Raspberry cheesecake.

 
;