Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Friend Making Monday

... on a tuesday wednesday

What are your favorite candles/scents?

Oh goodness... my list could go on and on and on...

Lets start with my favorite type of candles! WoodWicks!!!! I discovered these when i was going to a military school in Missouri. It was my first time at cracker barell (omg love btw). they're these amazing candles with... Wood Wicks. And they crackle like fire. So in love with these


Cranberry Fig
Holly Berry
On the standard candle side - i'm an apple cinnamon fan my self.






Photobucket

2 comments:

Krista said...

Clean Linen scents from Febreeze and Glade. Pumpkin Spice from pretty much anyone.

Frugal Vicki said...

I love the clean fresh scents, and the homey scents. Hubby tends to like the flowers scents, which I hate. And why he likes those girly things I don't know.

 
;