Thursday, November 19, 2009

My mother may ruin my marriage

So as I stated in my last post, I've been going through quite a bit.

I went on vacation (sun-tues) to Vegas with my family: me, B, mom, dad, broha, & g-ma.
If we ever spend that much time with my family again, I’ll be going alone. There is NO way my marriage could withstand something like that again.

-She always has something negative to say

-She always has something to be upset about

And the woman who's been separated 2x and had paperwork pending on divorce tries to give me advice. No thanks ma.

I like my mother, don't get me wrong. But there is so much I hate about her its not even funny.

I can't stand the way she treats my husband.
I hate the way she treats me.
I hate the way she always has something 'to say'.

I’m just done.

I think after the holidays we're going to go on a family break.
None of his family - unless its his dad (he's the only one on our good side).
None of my family - period.

If we don't take a step away from them we're doomed.
There is so much stress going on in our lives

I just don't know what to do.

Photobucket

3 comments:

iasa said...

That's awful that you are going through that. Sometimes withdrawing a bit is all you can do.

Krista said...

Are you my alter ego? Seriously? I think we share the same family. You are right, you have to take a step back. You have to choose your marriage and your husband over your family or won't work. I struggle with this daily. I struggle with the extreme hatred he has for my family while I struggle to deal with his when I hate them as well. (or a few of them). It's hard to maintain the love of your life, and love that has been ingrained ALL of your life.
Good luck.

Just Add Walter said...

I agree... withdrawal is the only way to go for awhile... otherwise everyone might end up saying things they regret..

good luck!

 
;