Sunday, November 22, 2009
That one of my old friends is friends with my ex... Again. She had introduced me to said ex. they were friends before we became friends

Me and said ex had a very passionate and volatile relationship.

This ex royally fucked up both my relationship with brain and her relationship with her husband.

It fucked up her relationship so bad that they called off their engagement and broke up for several months.

I don't talk to her much anymore. But I got bored and looked her up on face book. And there he was.

.... Why does this bug me so much?

It makes my decision to cut ties with her more solid. I’ve been wishy washy about it for a while.

Me and brain got drunk one day and he told me he didn't like her because she had a part in the bad period in our relationship in the beginning.

And I understood that so I didn't ask him to do 'couple' things anymore with them. And just slowly we grew apart.

Now this.

I feel betrayed.
But I don't think I have a right to feel that way.

stupid facebook.
i was perfectly okay thinking he no longer existed.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

I know we are supposedly "not over" someone if we still think about them, or if it still hurts, but I think that is BS. If someone has been a part of your life, and if someone truly hurts you, they end up changing your life-even if it is in a very small way. You don't just forget that.

 
;