Thursday, November 12, 2009

Time Out Thursday

Time For Time Out Thursday



Good morning all, Its Time Out Thursday again. I love that its already thursday.

This week was similar to last week.

My time out this week was MAKING (not finding making time!) Time for the gym. I tried their boot camp class again. And while i love love love it. I'm still quite sick and couldn't make it through their whole class. The real teacher was back this week, he's freaking awesome. He's Air Force Special Forces. And he's a freaking KILLER!

I'm so so sore. He yelled. He screamed. He MOTIVATED. I'm so excited for next week to go back!

Then i came home, made my Pasta Bake, and had 2 glasses 1 bottle 1 small bottle (makes me feel better) of wine. and watched dexter with my loving husband and my sick baby boy (sammy had issues yesterday, long story)

My time out thursday = gym + wine + food + cuddletime!!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Theta Mom said...

Can't argue with that time out! I heart wine, too! Thanks for linking and sharing! :)

Nicole @ Chic and Cheap Nursery said...

Bootcamp! You are HARDCORE! I would not even dare to sign up, let alone actually show up!

But you also rewarded yourseld with some wine and cuddle time so it's all good!

http://www.thewannabewahm.com

Frugal Vicki said...

hee hee, wine is so good sometimes isn't it? I hate working out sick. Okay,lets face it, I hate working out. I am even dreading pulling out the old wii active, but it is PAST time to do so. I thought of you the other day, I came across a post about an Aunt struggling with her nephew going "towards" danger. Instead of posting my regular "I agree" comment, I thought about you and waited and my comment will be a little different! See, you have made a difference!

 
;