Saturday, November 14, 2009

Wine Help

So I've become a little burnt out on beers and am slowly craving wine more and more.

Please help a wine virgin out.
Recommend your favorite wines (with links if possible so i can see).

Tonight i got 3 bottles from local wineries
I got 2 from Honeywood Wines


And then i got 1 bottle from Bridgeview Wines I have seen these a couple times before, i figure its a good place to start.

what are your suggestions?

I have found that I'm a bigger fan of red wines than white. but I'm willing to try anything.

Photobucket


3 comments:

Isha said...

I am not a big fan of reds, but what I do like is tempranillo, shiraz, regular zinfindel and port. OH HOW I LOVE PORT.
Ravenswood is a really great company based out of CA. I've been to their winery and loved everything they made.
also, my comment approval thing is "breest" and it made me giggle.

Liddia said...

My favorite wine is a Riesling from Chateau St. Michelle
http://store.ste-michelle.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=csm&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=918529689&Count2=835670113

Another favorite wine of mine, and a bit harder to find (at least in my neck of the woods), Martin and Weyrich Allegro
http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=mwwinery&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=734203517&Count2=651343941&CategoryID=1&Target=products.asp

Nicole Renzetti said...

I love red wine!! Its gotta be sweet though. Very sweet. I'll have to send you a bottle that I told you about it..its my fav! :)

 
;