Friday, November 13, 2009

Late Night Confession Friday

♥ Yep, I'm currently following 199 blogs. And I've tried to go through and delete some, and I just can't bring myself to get rid of any. i just keep adding.

♥ I currently I'm pretty gosh darn sick. but my baby dog baby is sicker than me and I'm worried about him.
♥ I pay more attention to Sammy when he was done throwing up so that B would clean up the puke.
♥ Sammy is currently shivering while sleeping in my tshirt wrapped around him. I'm still worried about him.
♥ I would quit my job today if i could. but i can't and i am kind of bitter about it. The worse work gets the more o f a bitter bitch I become.
♥ I'm watching 'Say Yes to the Dress' and I'm so glad i don't have that money because most of these females are horrible humans.
♥ I hate HATE HATE that i work 45-50 hour weeks plus and i still do most of the house work and 3-5 days worth of dinner cooking. I know B's having a rough time. but i feel like if he kept himself busy he'd be happier
♥ because i know that he's having a hard time, i can't bring myself to tell him how much stress it adds to me.
♥ Last week i emailed B 5 recipes to choose from, told him I'd cook it if he would just choose one. his response 'well, why don't you choose one'. when i hung up the phone i cried out of sheer frustration.
♥ I've come to the conclusion that i have a complete inability to not give my job my absolute all. even if i hate it.
♥ I called in sick to work today knowing full well that it was going to be a chaotic day with lots of shit going on. I do not feel bad about it. i was sick and probably contagious, but i take glorious pleasure in the fact that she probably freaked out. ::laughs to self::
♥ My face is warm
♥ my cheeks are tingly
♥ i ♥ wine
♥ i ♥ red red wine
♥ i ♥ semi-drunk confession Fridays.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm sorry things are so stressful right now. I really hope those days are coming to an end.
wine is good :)

Sandy said...

I like the Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire's Sangria. Super-yum, and I'm a wino newbie too. You can order it online and they are having a sale this time of year. :)

 
;