Monday, November 23, 2009

Somethings to think about...

I got this email today... i just had to share it

Somethings to think about:
* Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

* There is a great need for a sarcasm font.

* How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

* I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

* The only time I look forward to a red light is when Im trying to finish a text.

* Was learning cursive really necessary?

* I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

* MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

* Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

* Bad decisions make good stories

* You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

* I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

* I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Darnit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

* As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.

* Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

* I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call..

* I think that if, years down the road when Im trying to have a kid, I find out that I'm sterile, most of my disappointment will stem from the fact that I was not aware of my condition in college.

* Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my a$$ everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...

* My 4-year old son asked me in the car the other day "Dad what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do I respond to that?

* I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

* I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Frugal Vicki said...

Those are good I never understood why freezer's don't get a light. Although mine now has one.

 
;