Saturday, October 10, 2009

1 Sorta-Kinda-Maybe Whiny Post


Okay... You've been warned. I need a post to whine. I haven't had one in a while, so i figure one post is okay! right?

~ I hate when i work 11 hour shifts and still feel like I'm behind and got nothing accomplished.

~ I hate it even more when its on a Friday, because then i think about it all weekend.

(warning this ones very selfish)
~ I really dislike when i work a 11 hour shift for the 4th day in a row, and then B acomplains about having to think up something for dinner. It really grates on my last nerve. I don't ask him to cook, or go to the grocery store, just THINK of what he wants for dinner. I'll go to the store on my way home from work, I'll cook it (i enjoy cooking) and all that jazz. but after my 4th day of an 11 hour shift my brain is fried.

~ I severely dislike dishes. seriously! the smells, the scrubbing, the constant loading and unloading!

~ I really like laundry. I find it soothing and calming. Almost like yoga. the washing, the drying, the folding, how clean it looks when its all put away.

~ I do however hate being the only one putting it away. I hate folding clothes for B and having them sit in his mother effing chair.

~ I hate this tiny ass apartment.

~ I hate how no mater how much i clean its still dirty

~ I hate that I am completely out of storage, i have no where left to put things. No.Where. Every nook and cranny of this place is full.

~ I hate that there is finally a job I like and am doing well, and I'm going to leave it and them. And i feel really guilty about it.

~ I'm so excited to go, but I'm so nervous. I'll be the one moving, I'll be the one driving to where ever we end up, I'll be the one unpacking, I'll be the one setting up house all while Brian is in school and training. that makes me nervous. very nervous.

~I'm going to miss my BFF A and my godson a little bit more than my immediate family. That is sad, but so true.


0 comments:

 
;