Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Happy 300th Post!!!



Happy 300Th Post Mr.Blogtastic!!!!!
(that's what i call my blog in my head)

Going on 2 years!!

my how the time flies.

I decided to post about so major life changes....
but I'll have to edit the post later.

There's been some major moving and shaking going on
stay tuned. :)

UPDATED 6:44pm
----------------------------------------------------------

okay. here's the update as promised.


Brian and I have discussed everything going on with his job situation as a family. We have decided that the next step in our life is Active Duty. Brian is going to get commissioned as an officer in the Active Duty United States Air Force!!! And i couldn't be more excited!

I've always wanted to go active duty, but I'm not willing to do 2 things. 1) change my career or 2) lose more than 1 stripe. So I haven't ever switched to active duty.

but i fully support my husband and I'm so excited for the next step in our lives together. He's excited. I'm excited and I simply can't wait. We've been talking about it for a long time now, but i didn't want to get my hopes up by telling you all. because i know as soon as i blog about it (as silly as it sounds) it is in my head and in my heart. I.Can.Not.Wait.

I feel this is a very fitting post for my 300th. A big post. A big post topic. A big change!



1 comments:

iasa said...

Wow, that's alot of posts. Well done!

 
;