Saturday, October 24, 2009

Time Out Thursday...er Saturday! :)

I'm a little bit behind in my blogging. So i have 2 posts to catch up on. So I'll go with the oldest first than move up.

So Thursdays are Time Out for Theta Mom. But because I'm not a mom yet, I just call them: Time Out Thursdays. Its a post about being selfish. yep, that's right, we're bragging about being selfish!! We are selfishly taking a moments for ourselves. 1 WHOLE our. woop woop.

This week my time out was Saturday. I took 2 hours. I took 2 hours and spent them with a bunch of kids.

Every Saturday morning since i was 8 was bowling! Now that I'm older, I'm now a coach. and i love it. I know I've talked about it before, but i coach in "Bob's Bumper Buddies". Bob happens to be my dad. Since I've come home and stayed home, I've taken over and I do it selfishly. Those 5 boys that i coach (Cameron C., Alex A., Ethan, Tyger, & Cameron K) seriously make my week.

This week i had a really long week. My coworker/boss (who really needs a shorter name) was on vacation all week so i worked:

Monday: 8-5
Tuesday:6-5
Wednesday:6-5
Thursday:6-5
Friday:6-5

I worked 48 hours (give or take a few min) this week. And as tired as i was watching those boys bowl. and how excited they got, and how happy they are made the whole week worth it. I never thought I'd be in love with 5 men at once, but those little men have stolen my heart!

0 comments:

 
;